Rules and Regulations
1. To apply for any of the course, fill up the enrollment form available at our offices in your own hand writing.
2. It is compulsory to provide correct details of Parents. The result of tests or any other information by the institute will be sent via SMS.
3. Students should be polite, punctual and regular.
4. Students should complete all homework given to them on time and attend all tests.
5. Students should reach the center 5 minutes before the class starts.
6. Students should bring all necessary stationary materials and text/workbooks.
7. Mobile phones should be switched off during class, and on ‘Silent mode’ in the Classroom.
8. Fee should be paid (in advance) for the full month. Fee is calculated on a monthly basis depending on the number of lessons. Late payments may attract a penalty.
9. Fees once paid for any of the course will neither transferred nor will be refunded under any circumstances.
10. Fees can be paid by cash, cheque, Online or by direct debit.
11.Fees will be charged for absent sessions, as this time is exclusively given to you and we will not be able to accommodate other student at this time.
12.Parents can discuss the progress of their wards every month by prior appointment.
13.If any damage is made to the properties of the center, compensation will be charged from students.
14.Serious Indiscipline will be result in cancellation of admission without refund.
15.The Rise Academy is not responsible for any loss/theft of any personal belongings in the Institute.
16.In case of any mishap because of reasons beyond control or any natural calamity of any type (earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circuit etc) occurs in the premises of Rise Academy, the institute shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
17.If the teachers feel that the student is not working hard, creating indiscipline in the Institute, irregular in attendance, not responding properly, student may be expelled from the Rise Academy. The decision of the Director in this regard will be final and binding on the student/parent.
18.In case if any parent/guardian misbehaves with any faculty of the Rise Academy, the student can be rusticated from the Institute. The decision of the Director in this regard will be final and binding on the student/parent. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
19.In case of any Emergency we can scheduled a class lecture with a prior notice to students through SMS or Calling.
20. To enroll Students should provide any of the government authorized identity for KYC ( Aadhar card, Passport, Election card ).
21.Smoking, Tobacco Chewing, Consumption of alcohol and use of narcotics are strictly prohibited in the premises of Institute. Students founded in the case will be dismissed from the Institute and will be handed to the law enforcement authorities.
22.All the students are expected to follow a proper code of conduct in the Institute.